Skip to main content
Good morning Diamonds,
I just want to encourage you this morning to make better choices with the time you have been given. Stop looking to the left and to the right. Often times we teeter totter on getting things done because the work seems overwhelming and we begin to take steps away from our assignments by looking for other things to do; social media, television, snacking, using the telephone, etc. when we should be focused on our task(s) at hand. 

Nowadays, it doesn't take too much for us to be distracted but if you break down your desired task ( with completion in mind), the pressure will be less and you'll be one step closer to accomplishing your God-given goals. Be honest with yourself and what you struggle with. Create a list. Also, never be afraid or ashamed to ask anyone for help. The best teachers are those who are teachable. Even Jesus sought God the Father for direction through prayer. 

Remember, you are not in this process alone even when it may seem as if its just you and the computer because God is with you and He will complete the work He began in You. During moments of weakness, pray and ask God for strength but by all means, don't ever be afraid to grow; don't ever get to the place where you are comfortable with complacency. 

God had bigger and better plans or works of righteousness that He prepared for you to do before the foundation of the world. So don't let life pass you by. Don't allow idleness or laziness eat up your time. Your purpose is too important and is tied to too many people waiting on God to answer their prayers--through you!

Love you and stay focused in Jesus' name!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Lenten season. The lenten season is observed to better appreciate the death, and resurrection of Christ through self-examination, repentance, prayer, fasting, and self-denial. In addition, Ash Wednesday has another significant meaning for me. It was on this day, Ash Wednesday that the Lord brought me out of my induced coma in 2000, March 8th to be exact. Prior to that, I could only recall seeing my brother the night of the fire  in January who accompanied me in the ambulance while being transported to what was then called UMDNJ in Newark, NJ. On that Ash Wednesday, I can remember seeing both my grandmother and my mommy sitting in my hospital room. Grandma holding a can of Pepsi, and mommy doing something with my feet, lol. Probably clipping my toe nails. There is also that taste of chicken broth or soup I will never forget fed to me intravenously along with other fluids to sustain me while I was in a coma. Its been 16 years fr...

Praise God!

Diamonds, Praise God for the open doors to the hearts ready to accept Jesus as Lord! Praise God for every opportunity for the door to be knocked on that will lead to surrender and a saving grace covering all guilt, and shame from our pasts. Praise God for The Door which is Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth,  and the life! Praise God for the possibilities and opportunities that are married with a new life in Christ!! Thank You Lord for every open door!!!

Know why...

Diamonds, Always question why you are so quick to do for others. I personally used to deal with rejection issues and often extended myself out of fear of saying no because I had a warped view of relationships. I would agree to make myself available even when I couldn't because I was afraid to disappoint the other person I was seeking affection from and was fearful of running the risk of losing them. I heard a preacher say, "If you cant say no, then you are in bondage." You are in bondage because youre always at the object of your affections beckoning call or enslaved to them even if they are not being manipulative or abusive. Youre fear of losing them or being rejected will keep you in bondage and never experiencing the liberty and the right to say no. Saying no especially when you cant is not bad at all. Saying no never puts you in a bind when you really dont want to do for a person but decide to do so because it looks good ln the outside but inwardly you dont really...