Skip to main content
Diamonds,
Appreciate where you are in your journey.  Sometimes we can think to ourselves that there are other things going on that is more exciting or we might even say to ourselves that, "I wish I could be doing something other than what I am doing" especially when we are bogged down with a lot of work.

It's all going to pay off in the end and don't worry about the others in the race.  They are busy running to win and to accomplish their dreams and goals and you must do the same.

Don't get discouraged and don't give up.  Hang on in there.  If you begin to think about what you would be throwing away by giving up, I hope it encourages you to hold on a little while longer.

And before you say, "I just wish it was over already," just think about all the lessons you would have missed and the stretching to become stronger that you would have forfeited by forgoing the journey.

Get more organized, plan a little better, cut out some things that may hinder you from being more efficient, and be honest with yourself about what you can and cannot do because there will always be something to do but as long as you commit to what God has given you to do, then that is more than enough!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Lenten season. The lenten season is observed to better appreciate the death, and resurrection of Christ through self-examination, repentance, prayer, fasting, and self-denial. In addition, Ash Wednesday has another significant meaning for me. It was on this day, Ash Wednesday that the Lord brought me out of my induced coma in 2000, March 8th to be exact. Prior to that, I could only recall seeing my brother the night of the fire  in January who accompanied me in the ambulance while being transported to what was then called UMDNJ in Newark, NJ. On that Ash Wednesday, I can remember seeing both my grandmother and my mommy sitting in my hospital room. Grandma holding a can of Pepsi, and mommy doing something with my feet, lol. Probably clipping my toe nails. There is also that taste of chicken broth or soup I will never forget fed to me intravenously along with other fluids to sustain me while I was in a coma. Its been 16 years fr...

Praise God!

Diamonds, Praise God for the open doors to the hearts ready to accept Jesus as Lord! Praise God for every opportunity for the door to be knocked on that will lead to surrender and a saving grace covering all guilt, and shame from our pasts. Praise God for The Door which is Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth,  and the life! Praise God for the possibilities and opportunities that are married with a new life in Christ!! Thank You Lord for every open door!!!

Know why...

Diamonds, Always question why you are so quick to do for others. I personally used to deal with rejection issues and often extended myself out of fear of saying no because I had a warped view of relationships. I would agree to make myself available even when I couldn't because I was afraid to disappoint the other person I was seeking affection from and was fearful of running the risk of losing them. I heard a preacher say, "If you cant say no, then you are in bondage." You are in bondage because youre always at the object of your affections beckoning call or enslaved to them even if they are not being manipulative or abusive. Youre fear of losing them or being rejected will keep you in bondage and never experiencing the liberty and the right to say no. Saying no especially when you cant is not bad at all. Saying no never puts you in a bind when you really dont want to do for a person but decide to do so because it looks good ln the outside but inwardly you dont really...