Skip to main content

Genuineness of Your Faith

Diamonds, I just wanted to thank God for the testing and purifying of my faith this week through the fire. My flesh wanted to be exalted but in the midst of the test, I remembered a word that reminded me of the providence of God. The providence of God informs my faith that although what I am experiencing right now is difficult, God has gone before me and He has already worked out my situation; therefore, I had no reason to fear or be worried. In fact, the Holy Spirit reminded me before I got went ballistic, God promises to work everything out for my good because I love Him and I am called according to his purpose.

So although I may have wanted to act unseemingly, I am grateful that I yeilded my flesh to the Spirit because I didnt want to give off the wrong impression to the witness over the phone. I also stated that I forgave those who found fault with me although the cause was unjust. You can't tell me that God was present and the peace I experienced was nothing but other-worldly.

The enemy can attack my finances but all he was able to prove was that I depend on God and not how much money I have in my bank account. Hallelujah!

The Lord will provide just as He has done prior.

Well, until next time beloveds!

Sincerely,
Rev. Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Lenten season. The lenten season is observed to better appreciate the death, and resurrection of Christ through self-examination, repentance, prayer, fasting, and self-denial. In addition, Ash Wednesday has another significant meaning for me. It was on this day, Ash Wednesday that the Lord brought me out of my induced coma in 2000, March 8th to be exact. Prior to that, I could only recall seeing my brother the night of the fire  in January who accompanied me in the ambulance while being transported to what was then called UMDNJ in Newark, NJ. On that Ash Wednesday, I can remember seeing both my grandmother and my mommy sitting in my hospital room. Grandma holding a can of Pepsi, and mommy doing something with my feet, lol. Probably clipping my toe nails. There is also that taste of chicken broth or soup I will never forget fed to me intravenously along with other fluids to sustain me while I was in a coma. Its been 16 years fr...

The Strength of God

"The Strength of God" Thank you Lord for the strength we have in You. Thank you God for the strength from day to day. We can rely on caffeine but eventually it runs out, we can rely on vegetables and vitamins to give us strength but my God, the strength we receive from You when we are weak nothing can n'er compare. The strength that comes from You can enable us to love when we are hated on, forgive when people mistreat us, show mercy even when it wasn't reciprocated, give even when we are down to our last dime, have joy in the face of sorrow, long-suffer with others that the world says we ought to give up on--the way you long-suffered with us. You give us the strength through faith to persevere and see what the end is going to be. You strengthen us for the journey when our knees start to shake and they feel like they are about to give out until we begin to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen us, to hold us up, to fill us up, to strengthen us for the journey. ...

Praise God!

Diamonds, Praise God for the open doors to the hearts ready to accept Jesus as Lord! Praise God for every opportunity for the door to be knocked on that will lead to surrender and a saving grace covering all guilt, and shame from our pasts. Praise God for The Door which is Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth,  and the life! Praise God for the possibilities and opportunities that are married with a new life in Christ!! Thank You Lord for every open door!!!